Why Buy From Seelye Ford Kalamazoo
Why Buy From Seelye Ford?
Seelye Ford is celebrating 60 years of business this year serving the communities of Southwest Michigan and beyond since 1963. We are family owned and believe in the strength of our foundation, while also being open to innovative changes in our relentless pursuit to serve our customers with a better experience!
When it comes to pre-owned inventory, our selection of high quality vehicles covering a wide range of makes and models will not disappoint! We also offer one of the best selections of New Ford and Certified Preowned inventory in West Michigan. Our inventory combined with award winning customer service has led to consistent performance as one of the top producing Ford and Certified Preowned dealerships for volume sales in Western Michigan. Our Fleet/Commercial Department is also one of the largest in the area, offering non-conventional retail options that may apply to businesses, schools, government agencies or non-profit organizations.
Last year Seelye Ford made the decision to join the small percentage of family owned dealerships in the country who no longer pay their salespeople commissions. In doing so, we are confident the customer experience will go to the next level with true professionals focused on what’s best for your needs. They will now be compensated on volume and customer service metrics we believe will closely align with the best interest of the customer. This is designed to have a specific focus on the speed, convenience and transparency of our process that we hope stands out to customers in ways they could have never imagined! We also offer one of the best money-back and buy-back guarantees in our industry to give you peace of mind in making the right decision without the pressure.
Seelye Ford recently made the decision to invest and fully commit to Electric Vehicles. Our goal is to provide a top level experience for our customers that sets the bar for transparency and efficiency! Our commitment includes staffing highly trained team members who will be held to high standards of certification to meet the demands of the growing EV market. We are also focused on offering several customer facing stations that add value to current and future infrastructure needs.
Seelye Ford is the first Ford dealership in the greater Kalamazoo area to fully commit to Model e Certified Elite status. This will allow us to have the resources available to be one of the Premier Sales and Service EV dealers in West Michigan! We plan on investing in a brand new EV dealership in Kalamazoo to add to our growing Auto Group; this will offer customers a great experience with a new facility dedicated solely to Electric Vehicles! Stay tuned for more details and information on this project as future plans develop.
Our Service and Parts Department continues to grow by offering new ways to serve you with a better experience! We offer Pickup and Delivery along with loaner/rental programs to accommodate when inventory is available. Recently, we were one of the first in our area to commit to a Mobile Service Unit that gives us the ability to schedule specific work off site with a Certified Technician at your business or home! Our Stadium Drive campus currently has 2 customer facing EV charging stations with 2 more scheduled to be installed this year. Additionally, our service department offers 5 charging stations to meet the demands of the growing EV market. We look forward to continuing to find opportunities that make servicing your vehicle with us easier and more convenient!
Community Driven and Focused
Seelye Ford believes we have a strong impact and influence in bettering the communities we serve through our business platform. The following list highlights many of our community partners:
- Changed In Christ, Inc.
- World Champion Soccer Academy
- Kalamazoo Growlers
- Jesus Loves Kalamazoo
- Kingdom Casters Youth Fishing Ministry
- FCA-Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- La Liga Hispana de Kalamazoo – supporting the Latino soccer community
- Kalamazoo Safari Company
- Folds of Honor
- Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
- Western Michigan University Athletics
- Talons Out Honor Flight
- TNT Racing
- St. Michael Lutheran Church & School – Mighty Angels Golf Outing
- Boys and Girls Club
- Donald J Seelye Athletic Center
- The Alamo Foundation
- Kalamazoo Gospel Ministries
- Dan McCarthy Golf Outing Tee It Up For The Troops
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Kalamazoo Civic Theatre
- American Cancer Society
- The Movement Leadership Summit
- Kalamazoo Mortgage Hero Salute Golf Outing
- Youth For Christ Kalamazoo
- God's Kitchen of Michigan
- Numerous youth sports programs in Southwest Michigan
- First Day Shoe Fund
- Olivet College Athletics
- American Cancer Society – Real Men Wear Pink Campaign of West Michigan
- Thin Blue Line of Michigan
- Sgt. Ryan Proxmire Memorial Golf Outing
- Christian Car Church Conference
- Resilient – Women Supporting Women Fundraising Luncheon and Silent Auction through Kalamazoo Gospel Ministries
Awards & Recognitions
By prioritizing our customers, employees and communities, the following list highlights awards and recognition we have recently received:
- 2023 Edmunds Five-Star Premier Dealer
- 2023 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For In The Nation
- 2023 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For In West Michigan
- 2022 CarFax Top-Rated Lifetime Dealer Award
- 2022 CarFax Top-Rated Dealer Award
- 2022 God’s Kitchen of Michigan Chairman’s Award – In Recognition and Gratitude for Efforts to Help Their Soup Kitchen Fight Hunger in West Michigan.
- 2023 Women-Drivers.com Certified Trusted Dealer for Women and Families